|Model||Conical Blender |
|Subcategory||Twin Shell |
|Description||New: KMMC Mixer
Working Capacity: 100 cubic foot
Model: New KMMC "Vee" or Conical or Offset Conical Blender
Materials of Construction: 316SS contact parts with mild steel painted support stands.
Gaskets: White Neoprene for contact gaskets
Internal Finish: 30-35 microinch, all welds ground smooth and flush (higher surface finishes upon request).
External Finish: #4 with welds color cleaned.
Notes: Butterfly discharge valve and clamp type charge covers.
Bulk Density: 50-lbs/cubic foot
Drive: 10 HP (3/60/230-460V) motor/gearbox combination with final gear drive. Includes pneumatic disc brake.
1) Add 10% to above price for Offset Conical shell design.
1) Pin bar design including pin type bar driven by a 5HP (3/60/230-460) motor, add $33,800.
2) Liquid/Solids or High Speed Solids design including liquid/solids bar driven by a 10HP (3/60/230-460V) motor, add $39,200.
3) Specification packet to aid in equipment validation. Packet includes material certifications and drive details and certifications. This sheet is not submittable to the FDA, add $1,650.
4) Control panel supplied, Nema 4 stainless steel with push buttons, timer, control transformer, and motor starter with overload heaters. Timer controls length of shell rotation, digital type timer, controls self-contained and supplied loose unless directed, shell positioner available at additional charge, $5,950.
1. Pin bar and liquid control packages include 3 timers for shell, bar, and pre-blend time prior to bar use. Add additional $2,950 for pin bar package.
2. Note: VFD package is the recommended control system utilizing soft start and soft stop functioning to reduce blender stress. The VFD package allows for auto vertical positioning to assist during product discharge. Upgrade price is $3,950.
5) Automatic load/unload system with pneumatic positioning valve and additional control system for loading/unloading cycles, which includes drum platform (useful for drums from 16-1/2" to 24"), add $27,800.
6) Upgrade for stainless steel support stands in lieu of mild steel – inquire for pricing.
7) Supply of FAT, IQ, OQ documents formatted to Keith protocols, add $7,500/set.
Notes: Upgrade packages quoted upon customer’s specific requests. Call (847)963-1201 for additional information. |